You can use internal communication concepts for improving employee experience at a workplace. Some reasons that make internal communication important are:
- Effectual internal communication augments employee productivity – Your internal communication leaves a crystal clear effect on the productivity of your employees. According to research, employee productivity improves by 20-25 percent in organizations when employees tend to be connected. You need to utilize a platform of employee communications where you will be able to share the ideal info at an appropriate time and with the right employees.
- Internal communication augments employee experience – Organizations use the best internal communications software for improving employee experience. Clear communication regarding the performance of employees and their contribution to the success of a company is hugely important. So, it can be said that your internal communication leaves a huge effect on the employee experience that you deliver.
- Internal communication helps in developing an engagement with your employees – When you build positive internal communication then you can get engaged with your employees well. If employees remain aligned with the goals and vision of a company then they feel valued. Additionally, they come to know that their role will leave a direct effect on the success of the company. And so, they will feel more engaged.
Introduction to workflow automation
Workflow automation is acknowledged as an approach to make the flow of documents, information, and tasks all across work-related activities perform independently and according to the defined rules of business. When you implement workflow automation then this kind of automation must be a straightforward method and you must execute it regularly for improving the regular productivity.
Criteria to decide when to utilize workflow automation
- When the job is repetitive.
- When you need to perform the job accurately and there should not any human mistake in the process.
- When you automate the tasks then some simple and modest tasks too would be highly efficient.
Workflow automation makes the process easier for an organization to streamline its workflows. With its help, you can recognize other areas too that you can automate for augmenting efficiency. A few automated workflow jobs can be managing emails or spreadsheets.
Who uses workflow automation?
Workflow automation is used in various departments and industry like in legal, healthcare, marketing, finance, DevOps, IT, sales, and HR (Human Resources). In the sphere of healthcare industries, it is utilized in the automation of work schedules of staff and on-call rotations. Again, workflow automation also aids in the admission and discharge of patients. In legal departments, the process of workflow automation is useful for automating billing, submitting and tracking contract reviews, input information on new clients, and managing case deadlines.
In finances, workflow automation is used in account approvals, changing salaries, and automating PTO (paid time off) requests. Most often, marketing use workflow automation app for managing organizational brands, and sales departments use it for automating the sanctioning of quotes and proposals for workflows. The IT organizations use workflow automation for handling service requests, security incidents, and setting up novice accounts. For more information please visit – employees monitoring software