In Apex Legends, you’ll find yourself facing challenging situations as often as not. Enemies will flank you, the cover will be scarce and your team won’t always stick to the plan.
If you’re new to the game, these scenarios can be extremely frustrating…and if you’re already an experienced player of the shooter genre, they can be maddening in a whole new way. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to give yourself an edge while playing Apex Legends.
What Is The Best Way To Move In Apex Legends?
One of the most important things you can do in this game is learning how to move effectively. Whether you’re approaching an objective, escaping a sticky situation, or trying to get the drop on an enemy squad, knowing the best way to get where you want to go can go a long way toward determining the outcome of a match.
– Jump/Landing – Jumping is how you move vertically in Apex Legends, and landing correctly is critical to your success.
– Strafing – Another crucial movement skill is strafing.
– Dashing – Dashing is a great way to move quickly and efficiently, although it does cost a bit of energy.
Use Your Comms Effectively
One of the most important aspects of any team game is effective communication. If you want to come out on top, not as much as Apex Cheats, you need to know how to use your voice comms effectively. This means you should know how to call out enemies, locations, and objectives, among other things.
– Enemies – If you see an enemy, call them out and give your teammates a general idea of where they are. This can go a long way towards securing a win, as you’ll give your squadmates the chance to take the enemy out and put themselves in a better position.
– Priority – If there’s an enemy that’s particularly dangerous or that you need to take out quickly, let your squadmates know.
– Location – This is particularly important when you’re attacking or defending, as it can go a long way towards helping your team succeed.
– Objective -This can be anything from getting a squad member back into the fight to taking an enemy shipment, and you should let your team know what you’re doing.
Make Use Of Your Motion Tracker
The motion tracker provides you with the location of any nearby enemies, though it isn’t always 100% accurate. The good news is that you can make use of the motion tracker to your advantage. If you know where enemies are, you can often sneak up on them or devise a plan to take them out.
– Stay near walls – If you know there are enemies nearby, try to stay near a wall.
– Distract enemies – If there are enemies in an area, you can use your Pathfinder’s decoy trap to lure them away from their position.
– Find cover – If you’re being pursued, you can use the motion tracker to find cover.
Apex Legends is a challenging game, though that can be said for most games. The trick is to know what you’re doing and have the skills, attitude, and approach to prevail in even the most difficult of situations. With the tips and tricks outlined in this article, you’ll be well on your way to achieving success in Apex Legends.